Intellectual Property; License
The content, information, data, designs, code, and all materials associated with the Site and Services (“Content”) are protected by intellectual property and other laws. You must comply with all laws and applicable copyright, trademark, or other legal notices or restrictions. All trademarks, service marks, icons, and logos used in this Site and in the Content are our trademarks, service marks or logos or those of their respective owners.
Subject to these Terms, you agree to access and use the Site and Services only for your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all other rights to the Content, and you may not otherwise copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, display, perform, or create derivative works of the Site and Services or Content without our permission. You also may not transfer or sublicense this limited right, or resell the Site and Services. Finally, you must keep intact all copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices on or associated with the Site, Services, and Content.
Unless otherwise noted, content on this website, including images in any format or shape, text, audio, info, data, files and derivative works (that are not originally copyrighted) are the property of Gaming Community and are protected by the international copyright laws.
You are not allowed to distribute any original content posted on this website without asking for permission, or in case of re-posting a small portion of our content, giving a credit.
If you wish to translate or re-destribute our content, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that Content on the Site and Services infringes your copyright or the rights of any third party, please contact us at email@example.com!
Although we attempt to ensure the integrity and accurateness of the Site, Services and Content, we make no guarantees whatsoever as to the correctness or accuracy of the foregoing. It is possible that the Site, Content, and Services could include typographical errors, inaccuracies or other errors, and that unauthorized additions, deletions and alterations could be made to them by third parties. In the event that an inaccuracy arises, please inform us so that it can be corrected. We may change or discontinue the Site, Content, and Services without notice.
The Site and Services have been designed to present Gaming Community Content in a unique way. You agree not to access the Site and Services using any interface other than ours, unless we give you express permission.
Without limiting any other provision in these Terms, you may not use or help others to use the Site and Services to do the following:
- Threaten, defame, stalk, abuse, or harass other persons or engage in illegal activities;
- Link to the Site and Services from a site that is inappropriate, profane, vulgar, offensive, false, disparaging, defamatory, obscene, illegal, sexually explicit, racist, or that promotes violence, racial hatred, or terrorism, or that we deem, in our sole discretion, to be otherwise objectionable;
- Transmit any material that is inappropriate, profane, vulgar, offensive, false, disparaging, defamatory, obscene, illegal, sexually explicit, racist, or that promotes violence, racial hatred, or terrorism, or that we deem, in our sole discretion, to be otherwise objectionable;
- Frame the Site and Services, display the Site and Services in connection with an unauthorized logo or mark, or do anything that could falsely suggest a relationship between Gaming Community and any third party or potentially deprive us of revenue (including, without limitation, revenue from advertising, branding, or promotional activities);
- Engage in unauthorized spidering, “scraping,” or harvesting of the Site or Content, or contact or other personal information, or use any other unauthorized automated means to compile such information;
- Violate any person’s or entity’s legal rights (including, without limitation, intellectual property, privacy, and publicity rights), transmit material that violates or circumvents such rights, or remove or alter intellectual property or other legal notices;
- Transmit files that contain viruses, spyware, adware, or other harmful code;
- Defeat any access controls, access any portion of the Site and Services that we have not authorized you to access (including password-protected areas), link to password-protected areas, attempt to access or use another user’s account or information, or allow anyone else to use your account or access credentials.
- Advertise or promote goods or services without our permission (including sending spam);
- Interfere with others using the Site and Services or disrupt the Site and Services; or,
- Transmit, collect, or access personally identifiable information about other users without the consent of those users and Gaming Community;
- Impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation or the origin of materials you transmit.
Disclaimers; Limitation of Liability
GAMING COMMUNITY PARTIES DO NOT WARRANT: (1) THAT the Site, Services, and Content, ANY OF the Site and Services’ FUNCTIONS OR ANY CONTENT OR SOFTWARE CONTAINED THEREIN WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE; (2) THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED; (3) THAT the Site, Services, Content, OR THE SERVERS HOSTING THEM ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL CODE; OR (4) THAT the Site, Services, Content OR INFORMATION AVAILABLE THROUGH the Site and Services WILL CONTINUE TO BE AVAILABLE. GAMING COMMUNITY PARTIES DISCLAIM ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NONINFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND TITLE. the Site and Services, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL CONTENT, SOFTWARE, AND FUNCTIONS MADE AVAILABLE ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH OR SENT FROM the Site and Services, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE,” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS,” WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND.
GAMING COMMUNITY PARTIES WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, FOR ANY SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, ECONOMIC, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES) IN CONNECTION WITH the Site, Content, and Services OR YOUR USER SUBMISSIONS, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE OR EVEN IF ONE OR MORE OF GAMING COMMUNITY PARTIES HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WHETHER CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY NEGLIGENCE, GROSS NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHERWISE, BUT EXCLUDING WILLFUL MISCONDUCT). GAMING COMMUNITY PARTIES’ LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH the Site, Content, and Services OR YOUR USER SUBMISSIONS FOR WILLFUL MISCONDUCT WILL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT, IF ANY, PAID BY YOU TO GAMING COMMUNITY FOR THE SPECIFIC SERVICE AS TO WHICH THE LIABILITY ARISES IN THE THREE MONTHS IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE FIRST EVENT GIVING RISE TO THE CLAIM.
YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF the Site, Content, and Services IS AT YOUR RISK. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH the Site, Content, and Services OR ANY OF THE CONTENT, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE ACCESSING AND USING the Site, Content, and Services.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT IF YOU INCUR ANY DAMAGES THAT ARISE OUT OF GAMING COMMUNITY PARTIES’ ACTS OR OMISSIONS, THE DAMAGES, IF ANY, ARE NOT IRREPARABLE AND ARE NOT SUFFICIENT TO ENTITLE YOU TO AN INJUNCTION OR OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF RESTRICTING EXPLOITATION OF ANY WEBSITE, PROPERTY, PRODUCT, PROGRAM, TELEVISION SHOW, MOTION PICTURE, OR OTHER AUDIO/VISUAL CONTENT OWNED OR CONTROLLED BY GAMING COMMUNITY PARTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION the Site and Services (INCLUDING THOSE INCORPORATING USER SUBMISSIONS).
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU MAY BE WAIVING RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO CLAIMS THAT ARE UNKNOWN OR ARE UNSUSPECTED. ACCORDINGLY, YOU AGREE TO WAIVE THE BENEFIT OF ANY LAW, INCLUDING, TO THE EXTENT APPLICABLE, CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE § 1542 OR SIMILAR LAWS OF OTHER JURISDICTIONS, THAT OTHERWISE MIGHT LIMIT YOUR WAIVER OF SUCH CLAIMS.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.