Fancy winning some great Planet Coaster prizes? Well it’s never been so easy, all you have to do is upload a blueprint onto the Steam Workshop with over 50 pieces and you’ve got a chance to be selected! Check out all the details below.
Hi coaster friends!
Our Steam Workshop has been growing steadily since Planet Coaster’s launch in November. We are currently up to 97k incredible community creations from you all – thank you for that!
To celebrate, we thought we’d hold a community event to push our Workshop into triple digits: the Blueprint Bonanza! Let’s get together as a community and shower the Workshop with epic, original, and funky creations, reaching the massive milestone of 100,000 items; not only is this loads of fun, but anyone who joins in will have the chance of winning an annual pass to the theme park of their choice (see T&Cs below)!
We’ll kick off this event during tonight’s weekly livestream, where we will reiterate the following (as well as an exclusive teaser about the Spring Update):
Planet Coaster Blueprint Bonanza
Our celebration of in-game community content!
Starts: Wednesday March 22, 2017 at 3PM GMT with an extra announcement during the official livestream at 7PM GMT!
Ends: Wednesday March 29, 2017 at 3PM GMT; even if we hit 100k blueprints sooner, the entries up until this time will be entered into the prize draw.
- Items cannot be under 50 pieces.
- You cannot upload duplicate blueprints
- Every blueprint you upload after Wednesday March 22, 7PM GMT will count as one entry into the final prize draw, until the end of the event.
- Winners will be contacted directly by the Community Team at Frontier.
- Frontier employees are excluded from participating in this event.
(More T&Cs below!)Prizes!
During the 100k celebratory livestream on March 29, we will announce the winners of the following prizes that were chosen at random:
- Three random winners will win a Planet Coaster goodie bag and signed poster.
- Three random winners will receive a Planet Coaster VIP pass for their characters (your avatar will have the ability to appear in everyone’s parks).
- A Planet Coaster vinyl, as well as a Hyper X headset and keyboard.
- GRAND PRIZE: ONE lucky winner will receive an annual pass for the theme park of their choice!
If you can’t be in the livestream to hear whether or not you’ve won, we’ll directly contact the winners anyway and have a celebratory post with the winners on the forum.
So lots of goodness to be won by simply uploading some items to the Workshop! We hope to reach this amazing milestone really soon, so we can celebrate this awesome community together!
Terms and Conditions:
- You enter the event when you upload any blueprint to the Planet Coaster Workshop between the beginning and the end of the event.
- You may upload as many blueprints as you can, but they may not be duplicates or contain fewer than 50 pieces.
- Frontier have the right to remove any entry at their sole discretion.
- The competition begins on March 22, 2017 at 3PM GMT and ends on March 29 at 3PM GMT.
- Winners will be chosen at random from the blueprints that were uploaded between the beginning and end of the event.
- Winners will be contacted by the official Frontier Community Team via Steam and/or email.
- Winners will have 7 days to respond and claim their prize; if no response has been received after 7 days, Frontier will pick a new winner at random.
- Frontier employees are excluded from participating in the event.
- Frontier reserve the right to exchange any prize for a prize of similar value.
- Regarding the annual pass, it must be available for purchase at the theme park of the winner’s choice. If it’s not available, Frontier reserves the right to either help with an alternative or exchange the prize for one of similar value.
- Frontier have the final say on the winners and prizes of the event.