While the cold weather continues to take its place in Europe venturing out to find new Pokémon may prove a little more difficult than normal but not for much longer.
Pokémon GO has announced an exclusive partnership with Unibail-Rodamco to create more locations for Pokéstops and Gyms across some of their venues.
With the announcement of the partnership with Unibail-Rodamco the company will be hosting a variety of Pokémon GO events on Saturday 18th February 2017 at twenty different locations. Events include all day lures, find certain Pokemon around the venue and more which will be announced on the day. The venues participating can be found below.
- Vienna, Austria—Donau Zentrum
- Prague, Czech Republic—Centrum Černý Most
- Copenhagen, Denmark—Fisketorvet
- Paris, France—Les 4 Temps I Forum des Halles I Velizy 2 I Aeroville
- Lyon, France—La Part-Dieu
- Nice, France—Polygone Riviera
- Lille, France—Euralille
- Berlin, Germany—Gropius Passagen
- Munich, Germany—Pasing Arcaden
- Oberhausen, Germany—CentrO
- Leipzig, Germany—Höfe am Brühl
- Warsaw, Poland—Arkadia
- Barcelona, Spain—La Maquinista
- Madrid, Spain—Parquesur
- Valencia, Spain—Bonaire
- Stockholm, Sweden—Mall of Scandinavia
- Amsterdam, The Netherlands—Stadshart Amstelveen
For more details on the new partnership take a look at the full article here.