The first Cities: Skylines patch for 2017 has arrived and it’s a small bug fixing patch. Take a look at the patch notes below.
- Fixed helicopters not used when building is completely missing road connection
- Fixed endless sub-building fires
- Fixed unnecessary thunderstorm warnings
- Fixed crash when adding building to a style
- Content manager asset sorting
- Fixed: Overlapping ‘Unsubscribe All’ button in Content Manager in ES
- Fixed: Player is unable to close triggers tabs in Goals panel even when buttons look functional